Sunday, May 2, 2010

Garden Blogs

I haven't done a thing in the garden today. 3 squares of lettuce have been planted and the potatoes and onions are doing their thing. I'm on standby until we buy more things to plant this week. So, while I wait, I've been doing some garden blog stalking :) I can't believe how many people are writing blogs about their gardens! Some are new gardeners like me and some have been writing for years; some are simply chronicaling their garden adventures and some are offering wonderful, free gardening advice. I've found tons from here in the US but also some from the UK and Austrailia. How cool is it to talk to someone who has a garden a zillion miles away?! All of them have fantastic pictures of their gardens. I've created a list of blogs I like; check out their inspiring stories and photos!!

2 comments:

  1. My problem with garden blogs is that sometimes I spend more time reading about how other people are working in their gardens than I do actually working in my own garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! They're SO addicting!!

    ReplyDelete